You are here
In January, clients call who are:
- tired and bleary-eyed
- non-exercisers from Thanksgiving through New Year's
- stressed to the max
- disillusioned with what was supposed to be an amazing celebration
- financially overdrawn
- sugar and white flour junkies
- carrying 5-10 lbs. of excess weight they didn't have before the holidays
- and crying… “I’ve had enough!”
For those who want to plan for a simple, sane and spirit-soothing: "that was an excellent Christmas Season!"
I AM OFFERING ONE HELPFUL SESSION TO DISCOVER HOW TO
- cleanse pre-season so you better handle cravings, food and alcohol temptations and the "all you can eat" appie parties
- have a healthy and Lean as Can Be rhythm already established so you are in control of when and how to fit in holiday events
- know and appreciate your body type so you plan less stressful and more life-giving ways to celebrate
- strengthen, rather than tax your willpower stores so that you make better choices in major areas of life, all through the holiday season
Saturday, November 16, 12:30-5:00
Middle LaHave, Lunenburg County
(online option available the following week)
This is a must attend seminar with lots of information. One that the Christmas candy industry, and the marketing gurus "shop, bake and decorate until you drop because that means love" might not want you to know!
This Detox-Body, Mind and Spirit seminar, with a special holiday twist, will have you going into the Christmas season with:
- an eating and “get-movin” game plan
- head held high confidence
- strategies for handling whatever the holidays throw your way
And even better, you won't welcome January with fatigue, mental stress and extra pounds, and instead you can have a New Year's celebration of gratitude for health and wellness!
My early Christmas present to you includes:
- 4.5 hour seminar
- tub of NutriVerus: the whole food supplement IB uses for immune support, cell-to-cell communication, healthy digestion and support in metabolizing carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- 4Real Detox E-Guide (almost 100 pages)
- Cost: 50% off the price of $300.00 – for a *Christmas-in-November price of $150.00
- Registration closes Nov 4, 2013
(*At this price I need a minimum number to run the seminar, so feel free to invite your friends and family members who you'd also like to have a de-stressed Christmas!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and directions.